Undertake our Facilitation Program
Your meetings will never be the same again
20 Meeting Accountabilities to Increase Efficiency
Thou shalt ensure meetings…
- Have very skilled facilitators or chairpersons.
- Have care, respect, honesty, professionalism and core values maintained.
- Have a very clear stated and documented purpose upfront.
- Have designed processes proven to deliver the intended goals.
- Have defined measurable outputs and outcomes.
- Have alignment to corporate or business objectives and show the line of sight when required.
- Have a balanced agenda that is known to all people and available before the meeting.
- Have preparations and actions completed before the meeting.
- Have the right people there to make the decisions.
- Have the right information available for all relevant participants.
- Have clear ground rules and ensure they are followed.
- Have a review throughout and at the end.
- Have a culture of no payback.
- Have stated and documented accountabilities.
- Have agreements and actions summarised at the end.
- Have measures of real need and real benefit.
- Demonstrate fair and equal opportunities for participnto share views.
- Don't waste time or resources of the organisation or stakeholders.
- Start on time, every time.
- Finish on time, every time.
Undertake our Facilitation Program. Your meetings will never be the same again.
Inspiring People, Inspiring Business, Inspiring Results
© Copyright 2008 -2014