Strategic Planning and Implementation Facilitator, Matt Cartwright helps small, medium and large businesses make the most from their limited resources, their business opportunities & make the best of their customer and staff experiences.
Many strategic initiatives and business improvements fail or fall below expectations due to inadequate design and delivery. On analysis, alignment, implementation and re-evaluation are poorly managed.
One of the major failures is process execution, energy and evaluation.
Redesigning or re-engineering strategy requires process change and implementation. That's the hard part in business, people give up, or they never get started. Not the case with us...
It’s vital for a successful business change or improvement to adapt its processes. Without it there are no returns on investment, no customer value add and limited sustainability.
Like any strategic initiative be it a career, merger, acquisition, relocation or investment there are connected processes that relate. It's the old cause and effect model.
Mind, attitude, behaviour are of course the underlying keys to your success, but they are useless unless you design, sort and shine the strategy and operational processes along the way.
How strategic is your initiative? 10 process questions to keep you in and ahead of the game.
1. How much waste is there in the system?
2. How much duplication is there in the process?
3. How much rework is there?
4. How much overprocessing is there?
5. How much over engineering is there?
6. How much wait-time, warehousing, batching and storage is going on?
7. How much are you avoiding???
8. How disconnected are the strategic, operational, tactical and performance plans?
9. How will you maintain business relevance if your competition does it better, faster, simpler and cheaper?
10. How much difference would it make if you got help from an expert?
Professional Facilitators Australia are experts in facilitation of Strategic Growth Solutions, New Business Development, Business Plans, Business Turnarounds, Service Evaluation & Improvement, Process Reviews, New Market Development, and much more. What's holding you back?
Inspiring People, Inspiring Business, Inspiring Results
© Copyright 2008 -2014